Increase High-Ticket, High-Trust Sales Despite the Recession in Five Days
Join the Trust Accelerator Challenge
Selling just got hard. Let's make it easy again.
Recession fears drive people to hoard cash and slow purchase decisions. So, the answer isn't to push folks harder to make a big commitment.
The answer is to make it hard to refuse a small commitment. Create an irresistible offer that:
- Is an impulse purchase. (not discretionary or budgetary)
- Delivers a disproportionate amount of value to price.
- Solves a problem. (Because if it isn't solving a problem, it isn't delivering value.)
- Leaves problems unsolved.
- Naturally leads to your high-ticket, high-trust core offer.
We've found that this method builds rapid trust and closes difficult sales faster.
A small hinge swings a big door. And minor changes deliver major increases.
Example of the Power of Minor Changes
A Minneapolis-based financial advisor joined our 30-day challenge and:
- Increased his closing rate from 30-40% to over 90%.
- Decreased his average call time from 40 minutes to about 20 minutes.
- Got on track to deliver a record year despite lockdowns.
This 5-day challenge focuses on building your unique Trust Accelerator.